As Black Friday draws near, as you might expect, there will be crazy deals everywhere you look. But if you’re looking for something to help you grow your business online, this is where you want to be.
The focus here is on WordPress-related products for web designers and web design agencies. Every tool or application in this list can be used this year, next year, and beyond. Check them out.
You can often save time and money by fully automating your business booking activities and interactions among clients, employees, and company management. Black Friday offers you an opportunity to get this world-class easy-to-set-up, easy-to-use WordPress appointment and event booking plugin at a bargain price.
Who can benefit from using Amelia? For starters, beauty salons and spas, healthcare and fitness centers, consulting firms, photographers, conferences, and educational and training institutions.
Few benefits of Amelia:
- Your clients can make and manage their appointments and packages of appointments online 24/7 and avoid phone tag or having to wait to talk to a scheduler.
- You can send appointment and event reminders (to cut down on no-shows) and follow-ups to clients via email, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Collect payments online via PayPal, Stripe, WooCommerce, Mollie, or Razorpay.
- Manage individual or group ticket sales and bookings for one or multi-day events. Amelia integrates seamlessly with Google and Outlook Calendars, Zoom, and Google Meet.
Amelia is not only well-documented, but it also has great customer support, shall you need it. Click on the banner to find out more.
This WordPress plugin allows you to create tables or charts without compromising your website’s design can sometimes be challenging. Here’s what you can do with wpDataTables:
- You can easily adjust your tables’ designs to fit nicely with your other content.
- You have Google Charts, Highcharts, Chart.js, and Apex Charts to work with.
- You can connect to multiple data sources, including MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Powerful data filtering and sorting features are at your disposal.
- Tables and charts are responsive and easily editable. Lots of table types are available.
- Create tables using Googlheets API or any JSON API
wpDataTables also integrates seamlessly with Elementor, Avada, Divi, and WPBakery.
Check out our reviews on wpDataTables.
Trafft is a new software booking system that can be used by any service-providing business to replace or upgrade its current appointment booking processes. This labor and money-saving application efficiently manage single and group client and customer bookings.
Its highlights includes:
- Domains and fields to match your business’s needs
- Coupons and other service extras
- The ability to monitor and service multiple locations from a single dashboard, including online locations through Google Meet or Zoom
- SMS and Email notifications and reminders forwarding to clients or employees, as well as integrations with Mailchimp or SendFox
- Integrations with Zoom, Google Calendar, Google Meet, and Outlook Calendar
Clients and customers can make payments online using PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, or Authorize.net.
4. TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme
With TheGem, one of the market’s most customizable and performant themes, you will stand out from your competitors with creative modern layouts, the fastest loading times, and easy-to-use tools for building a professional website at the speed of light.
TheGem’s rich selections of features list includes:
- Selection of 400+ pre-built websites in outstanding design quality, ready to be imported with just one click
- Theme Builder: build any headers, footers, products, popups, and many more right away in Elementor or WPBakery
- TheGem Blocks: an ultimate collection of 600+ pre-built page sections to accelerate your work
- Extended WooCommerce features for building perfect onlinhops
And that’s just a start; take advantage of the 40% price reduction for Black Friday.
WordLift helps businesses speak the language of Google by using artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform unstructured content into structured data that search engines can understand.
This way, you get more organic traffic to your website, a higher ranking, and a better user experience. WordLift is packed with interesting features such as the following:
- Clever usage of automatic schema markup, creation of Knowledge Graph and rich snippets
- WooCommercEO, ImagEO, and SEO training and tutorials
And others that contribute to improving organic traffic and user engagement on your site.
6. Total WordPress Theme
This aptly named WordPress theme features a flexible drag-and-drop page builder, a host of customization options, and is developer-friendly and WooCommerce compatible.
- Total has everything needed to complete one-of-a-kind sites.
- The popular Slider revolution plugin comes with the package.
- Easy section templates, demos, and postcards are at your fingertips.
The 50% Cyber Week discount is automatically applied, but I suggest you check Total’s landing page for the official discount dates.
The clever use of illustrations has become a growing web design trend, and Getillustrations.com has more than 13,000 of them just waiting for you to choose and use.
- Illustration types range from Persona and Shadow illustrations to 3D Avatars, Brush illustrations, Sketchy illustrations, and everything in between.
- Illustrations are available in .png, .svg, .ai, Figma, and Sketch formats.
New illustrations are added weekly. Use the
EliteDesigners25 code to get your 25% discount.
8. Rey Theme
Rey and WooCommerce fit together like a hand in a glove. The key WooCommerce features, filtering, search, templating, and navigation are well represented, headers are customized for eCommerce, as are cart features and a smart search that users can’t help but appreciate.
Rey Theme’s nifty features include:
- Integration with Elementor for easy drag and drop
- SEO optimization that minimizes the need for additional ad spending
Rey is developer friendly and easy to set up.
Visit Rey Theme
9. Mobirise Website Builder Software
Mobirise is an offline website builder and, in fact, one of the best. Its key features include:
- It’s all drag and drop
- Free for both commercial and personal use
- YGuaranteed lightning-fast and 100% mobile friendly.
The Mobirise All-in-One kit is yours for a 35% Black Friday discount.
10. Embed Instagram Feed
Also created by Mobirise, this tool helps promote your business’s products or services based on its focus on visual communication. Simply connect to your Instagram account, style it, and embed the feed using in three simple steps.
- Your feed will be fully compatible with mobile devices.
- You can use a Slider or Gallery template and embed the feed as a portfolio.
- The feed can be customized any way you like.
Also, do take advantage of its Black Friday 33% discount.
Visit Embed Instagram Feed