The online world keeps growing and growing. Nearly exponentially it seems. A thousand or so new websites appear on a daily basis. More and more shoppers are relying on handheld devices to purchase products or services they want.
Consequently, website design has become more demanding than ever. To keep up with the competition a website has to be responsive, it has to be fast, and it has to be user-friendly in every detail.
Most of the popular WordPress themes are great at helping website builders get a site up and running quickly. Many if not most do not require any special design or coding skills. And many, though by no means all, are sufficiently customizable and responsive.
The best way to ensure a website will be able to stay ahead of the competition is to select one of the best WordPress themes that has the features you will need. It needs to have a proven track record, and to be ranked highly by those who should know. Add 100% responsiveness and you have a theme you can place your confidence in.
Here are 10 such great WordPress themes – the best of the best.
- BeTheme – The Biggest WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with 650+ pre-built websites
Given its more than 240,000 satisfied customers it is safe to say that since BeTheme has such a large and devoted following there must be a reason for it. There are several in fact. This biggest WordPress theme of them all gives you all the tools, options, and flexibility you need to build a website that will leave the competition in the dust.
- Be features a library of more than 650 pre-built websites that cover all the major website types and niches and many of the smaller ones. These pre-built websites are responsive, customizable, and extremely user friendly.
- Be’s Live Builder is fast and a pleasure to work with given its outstanding assortment of powerful page-building capabilities. You’ll find the popular Muffin Builder, Header Builder, and Shortcode Generator in the package, and Be is Elementor ready as well.
- Creating a shop? The WooCommerce Builder will take care of that for you with its single product page builder and multiple customer-centric options.
Users receive free lifetime updates. Click on the banner to learn more.
- Total WordPress Theme
A wealth of design options and customizer settings coupled with a selection of layout choices, navigation options, dynamic template functionality, and the popular WPBakery frontend drag and drop page builder enables Total WordPress theme users to create stunning responsive websites with ease.
- Design options include Live Customizer Theme settings, Unlimited Styling, page builder blocks and extra modules, Post entry cards, animations, and custom backgrounds
- Layout options include boxed and full-width layouts, dynamic layouts, one-page sites, page and post designs, and advanced page settings
- Navigation features include 8 preset header styles, local scroll menus, mobile menu styles, and a simple mega menu
Click on the banner to see why 48,000 Total customers are happy customers.
- Avada Theme
Sales figures can at times be a legitimate factor in choosing a WordPress theme. A well-established theme with a poor sales record tells you one thing. A WordPress theme like Avada, with 45OK+ sales that make it the #1 best seller of them all tells you something quite different.
It tells you that with this theme, you can build a website that will leave the competition in the dust!
Avada’s Fusion core addresses your need for website responsiveness, performance, and attractiveness with its –
- Fusion theme and page options and professionally crafted design elements
- Fusion Slider, Fusion Builder, a Mega Menu, and Dynamic Content System
- 40+ slick one-click importable demos
Avada is optimized for speed, it is 100% WooCommerce ready, and it gives you complete control over your design. Click on the banner to learn more.
- Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Uncode is a pixel perfect WordPress theme that would be an ideal choice for building creative and WooCommerce websites. Uncode has more than 90,000 sales to date.
Key components include –
- A powerful Frontend Editor, a WooCommerce Custom Builder, and more than 450 Wireframe section templates.
- The Content Block enables you to create replicable headers, footers, and content sections, while with the Dynamic Contents feature it is possible to create personalized custom templates and design elements.
The WoodMart WordPress theme may well be one of the most reliable and dependable ThemeForest eCommerce themes to hit the market.
- Its many useful features include some you won’t find in most eCommerce themes
- They include trendy selections of premade websites, templates, and special pages together with a nice assortment of shop and product page display options
Check out WoodMart’s landing page. It demonstrates why this popular theme belongs in the top 10 themes for 2022.
- TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
TheGem offers the ultimate in WordPress toolboxes for building business and eCommerce websites as well as portfolio, blogging, and magazine websites.
This ultimate toolbox features –
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders with extended features
- Awesome WooCommerce demos, features & tools for creating high conversion online shops
- 400+ beautiful pre-built websites and templates and 300+ premium pre-designed section templates to speed up your workflow – a website building game changer
- Flexible customization and boosted webpage performance along with premium plugins like Revolution Slider and WP Rocket, included in TheGem.
- Rey Theme for WooCommerce
Rey takes building a WooCommerce site to the next level thanks to its powerful integrations with Elementor, WooCommerce, and of course, WordPress’s sophisticated engine.
- Rey is easy to set up
- Rey features the popular and powerful Elementor page builder together with a useful selection of Elementor widgets to cover almost any situation
- Ajax Navigation and Filters streamline page browsing and navigation
- Rey is performance oriented, SEO and developer friendly, and (obviously) responsive
- Impeka – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Picking the wrong theme can make building a shop a complicated affair. Choose Impeka can make doing so a piece of cake.
- Impeka is easy for a beginner to use; yet it contains features advanced designers tend to look for. For either type of user the end result will be a fast, SEO friendly, and totally responsive website
- Impeka offers Elementor, Gutenberg, and WPBakery page building and editing options
Impeka does not require special design or coding skills to create an impeccable WooCommerce site.
- Litho – Multipurpose Elementor WordPress Theme
It’s creative, modern, highly flexible, and built with the Elementor page builder. What more could you ask for? Responsiveness of course, and Litho features that as well.
Other reasons for selecting Litho include –
- Slider Revolution, 37+ home pages, 300+ templates, and 200+ creative elements
- Single-click demo import
- Easy access to WordPress Customizer
Documentation and customer support are great as well and your sites will be fast, 100% responsive, and SEO friendly.
- XStore – Best Premium WordPress WooCommerce Theme for eCommerce
It’s popular, available at a bargain price, and features 110+ ready to customize shops. What else could entice you to purchase a copy of the XStore WooCommerce theme?
- If you have your content at your fingertips, you can get your shop up and running quickly
- WPBakery and Elementor page building support is at your fingertips together with carefully selected product features and product page layout options
$500 worth of plugins are included to seal the deal.
Given the thousands of awesome WordPress themes that are on the market there are several approaches you can take to find one you can work with –
- The quickest would be to take a chance on one that “looks good” and hope for the best.
- If you have (lots of) time to spare, you could take a deep dive into checking out and comparing a wide variety of cool WordPress themes.
- The best approach would be to seek advice from a source of expertise on what to look for and why to look for it, and what some good candidates might be
Number 3 is the approach you have found here.